Monday, March 21, 2011

Takeout at home: Lauren Makes Chicken and Broccoli

For the Takeout at Home Challenge, my buddy Lauren chose to make the popular Chicken and Broccoli (Is it really popular, or is it that I just know a handful of devotees?), putting her own twist on the original Beef and Broccoli recipe.



Here's what she had to say about it!
We absolutely loved this dinner. It didn't taste really like our local restaurant, and I might decrease the amount of ginger next time, but this was a huge success. Luckily, this was on a night when I was cooking late so the kids had already eaten; the two of us alone finished it so there wouldn't have been enough. Next time I'll for sure double it. Isn't one of the best parts about Chinese take out the leftovers?


So go check out Lauren's lovely blog; it's one of my top visits when I'm stumped for meal planning!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails