Tuesday, March 25, 2008

W/O March 24, 2008

I'm stealing this idea from my friend Lauren (check out her blog) to post my menu for the week. Hopefully, this will keep me to it!

Anyway, the hard part of meal planning for me is finding meals to make for my picky (he describes it as he "knows what he likes and what he doesn't) husband--off limits foods include sweet potatoes, hard pasta (like baked ziti), anything that tastes like beef, among others. We eat a lot of chicken around here... alas.

So here's what we're eating this week.

Tuesday--Leftovers
Wednesday--Chef Salad, from Ye Ole ATK
Thursday--Spaghetti and Meatballs, from Giada's Italian Dinners (sorry I don't remember the title of her book exactly)
Friday--Devils game, eating out
Saturday--Pork Cutlet sandwiches, ATK
Sunday--Penne and Sausage with Peppers (No idea where this is from; I've had it in my own cookbook for awhile)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails