Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pasta with Tomatoes and Peas

Photobucket

See it here

I had a plan to make something else this night, but when we were getting home from something at 5:30, and I saw the other thing took almost an hour to make, I went to the fastest thing on my meal plan. Winner winner, chicken dinner!! Giada to the rescue.

I thought this was a really tasty meal, although my husband didn't give it exceedingly high marks. I think I could have used a little more pasta water in the final product, plus I used a whole can of tomato paste instead of 1. measuring, 2. wasting whatever was left in the can (as an aside, I really need to check out those tubes of tomato paste).

This made a great deal of leftovers, which were really good the next day. I didn't try to freeze the leftovers, but will definitely do that next time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails