Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tortellini with Creamy Tomato Sauce

Original recipe here
I first found the recipe here

After buying 1-1/2 pounds of tortellini, I said to myself, "Wow, that's a lot of food." I then decided to third the recipe, which turned out to be the perfect amount for the two of us. I used whole wheat tortellini, which was ok but it much healthier so worth a shot. I also used about 1/3c Ragu jarred sauce of one kind or another (something with chunky veggies) and the rest of the 1/2c was Francesco Rinaldi something or other (I think it was three cheese). The sauce turned out pretty tasty and the tortellini were ok. I wish I hadn't bought three packages of it, but I'll end up using them I'm sure.

I think I'll certainly be making this one again.

Oh, and this was super duper simple too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails