Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shrimp with Artichokes and Mushrooms

Made and shot by hubby, who claimed, "My pictures are better than yours!" 

I can't speak to the recipe itself, but really enjoyed this meal.  I believe I recall him saying he blended with his Spicy Shrimp recipe, so didn't follow the recipe exactly.  I do wish he had made rice to go along with it, or even pasta, but it was quite filling even without. 

I forgot to defrost the artichokes before he started cooking, and he said that caused him a lot of problems.  So his suggestion is to make sure they are defrosted (as indicated in the recipe).

So, since this is from Cook's Country, and since I didn't make it myself, I don't think I can post the recipe.  I guess that means I have to make, photograph, and post it again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails