Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Celebrity Chefs Challenge: Lisa Cooks Burgers!

VS


Lisa was the first participant to make something using two chef's interpretations, according to The Celebrity Chefs Challenge, and chose to make burgers following the recipes of Rachael Ray and Bobby Flay.

First, Lisa made Rachael Ray's Pub Patties with Horseradish Sauce and Cress.






Lisa didn't comment on this recipe, since she posted her thoughts about it as compared to the second, so see what she thought about it below!




She made Bobby Flay's Napa Burger second.
Here's what she had to say about this burger:

I LOVED this hamburger.  The Rachael one was really good, and I would definitely make it again, but this one was just as good as the one in the restaurant and it was so much fun to be able to replicate it at home.  I would say this is the winner.  [My husband] disagreed and liked the Rachael burgers better.  This was a little surprising since I overcooked the Rachael ones (to medium well, which is perfect for me but [he] likes rare, which I pretty much refuse to do) and took his off the grill pan tonight at medium rare, but he says he looked past the chef's error.  Ha, so funny.

So it's a tie, I guess -- but I am the blogger, so I can say that I give the edge to Bobby's Napa Valley Burger.



So, for Lisa, Bobby Flay is the winner!   Thank you for being such an enthusiastic participant in my silly little challenge!  Go check out Lisa's blog and all the tasty looking meals she's made!

What recipe will you try two interpretations of?  I'd love to have you participate and share your thoughts!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails