Monday, August 8, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

My laptop is on the fritz, so despite having a few posts to write, it doesn't look like they'll be done any time soon, so I don't jeopardize my husband's ALL night.

So here's what's on deck for this week:

Monday--Pasta with Mascarpone and Roasted Grape Tomatoes with Oven Roasted Broccoli
Tuesday--Grilled Bruschetta Chicken with Grilled Peach and Arugula Salad
Wednesday--Orange chicken
Thursday--Radiatore with Grilled Chicken and Eggplant
Friday--Bacon Ranch Chicken Pizza
Saturday--Skillet Shrimp Fajitas
Sunday--Spaghetti with Spicy Turkey Meat Sauce

I got tired of searching and searching for recipes this week, so I turned to Rachael Ray's weekly plans in my email, because I figure they're at least sort of seasonally appropriate.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails