Monday, May 23, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

I have this habit of losing my meal plan.  I map it out on a piece of scrap paper, the other half of which is my grocery list.  That gets tossed into a grocery bag at the end of the grocery shop, and then gets lost.  I'm now using a dry erase board to map out my meal plan, which doesn't get lost, but my son has a habit of getting it down and coloring/wiping it.  So maybe putting it here will help me not lose my plan and my recipes....

Monday:  Coconut Chicken Fingers
Tuesday:  Coconut Shrimp with Pineapple Salsa
Wednesday:  Scallops Fra Diavolo with Linguine
Thursday:  Pizza, maybe BBQ or Ranch Chicken...  or maybe something new?
Friday-Sunday:  Memorial Day weekend at my parents' house.  I need to make a dessert to bring to a party, and got some great ideas from Annie's Eats and a facebook friend.  Judy suggested this Carrot Cake, and these look really interesting from Annie's Eats...  Banana Caramel Whoopie Pies, Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Layer Cake,
Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails