Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Why.

I'm inspired by so many foodie and cooking blogs that I see. I have one bookmarked in which the author is trying to put her extensive cookbook collection to good use by making and reviewing them. Hey, I can do that! I cook a lot, and I love to try new recipes. I'm not a fantastic cook, but I'm alright.

My husband is sort of on the fussy side. He claims he is not, because he is always willing to try new things. That said, he doesn't like beef (only likes it if it "doesn't taste like beef), macaroni and cheese, beans, squash, sweet potatoes, eggs, or regular pasta with spaghetti sauce. He's not a huge fan of pork chops, but does like some of the pork chop recipes I make.

So, my choices here are limited. One can only eat chicken so many times a week. Vegetarian recipes are tough as well since they typically have beans in the mix.

So, I'll give this thing a whirl and see how it goes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails