Monday, March 5, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

 We have state testing at work this week.  It should be an easy and a busy week, as a result.


Monday:  Pierogie and Kielbasa Bake (made this before, but never with kielbasa... so smart!)
Tuesday:  Chicken Bruschetta
Wednesday:  Greek Quesadillas with Roasted Cauliflower and Lishie's Tzatiki
Thursday:  Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole
Friday:  Pizza, if I remember to make the dough!
Saturday:  Maybe a mustgo night
Sunday... I'll worry about Sunday next week!

Other things I'm cooking this week:
Cottage Cheese Muffins
Lunch Club is getting Cuban Black Beans, which I might also make into a pureed taco recipe they (Everyday Food) made with the leftovers.
Have a great week, everyone!


1 comment:

Christine @ Christine's Kitchen Chronicles said...

Thanks for linking to my blog. Hope that you enjoyed the pierogi with kielbasa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails