Thursday, March 5, 2015

Easy peel boiled egg

I've discovered the way to perfect hard boiled eggs, through much trial and error. Here's how:
Put eggs in a pot, cover with cold water, don't cover the pot. Put over high heat on the stove, and bring to a rolling boil. Let boil about 1 minute. Remove from heat, cover the pot, and let sit 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl filled with ice water and let sit at least 5 minutes.
But then peeling was always a bear. When this came across my radar, I had to try it... see, I've been making my eggs on the weekend but only recently started peeling in advance.
I tried and didn't have much success. It was easier than my previous methods, but no pinch the whole shell off as in the original.
I tried again on this snowy day and it worked! This time I used a straight glass, a little bit of water, and shook more than I thought I should.
Here's how it went for me, a regular person!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails