Friday, March 6, 2015

Brownies

On a snowy day, it makes sense to get some goodness in your tummy. My son and I decided to bake some brownies. 
I turned here and my brownie stash didn't find him anything he wanted to make, but he was on board with these brownies from Cravings of a Lunatic, which we found on Pinterest.

They came together really easily and are quite delicious. I don't know if they're "The Best Brownies in the World," but they are quite good. They even made me, someone who dislikes the taste of milk, craving a glass of milk to go alongside.


Give them a try; you'll be happy you did!




The Best Brownies in the World Via Cravings of a Lunatic
Ingredients
  • 8 tablespoons of butter
  • 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs. beaten
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla
  • ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • ¼ cup flour
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
Instructions
  • Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
  • Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. 
  • Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together over low heat in a medium saucepan. Stir with a rubber/silicone spatula (I used my spoonula and it worked great!).
  • Remove from heat and add the sugar. Stir well.
  • Now add your eggs and vanilla, stirring until it’s smooth.
  • Add chocolate chips, flour and vanilla salt. Stir until well blended.
  • Pour into pan and place in oven. 
  • Bake for 35-45 minutes, toothpick inserted should come out clean when done.
  • Remove and cool on a rack, about 10 minutes.
  • Slice, serve, and enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails