Monday, April 22, 2013

Meal Plan Monday



It has been astonishingly crazy around here lately.  Dinners have been planned and then not made--I nearly cried when I once again threw away a pound of ground beef because it just didn't get used in time.  I keep trying to be better about cutting down on our food waste....

Anyway, this is the plan for the week.  I did a lot of planning from my own previously made recipes (which is kind of the point of my keeping a blog anyway).  I must be craving pasta and chicken this week, since it's loaded up in the meal plan.  I'm sharing this with the "official" MPM link at orgjunkie.com.

Monday
B--Fruit and Yogurt
L--Mango, Black Beans, and Rice
D--Crockpot Meatballs

Tuesday
B--Breakfast Burrito
L--Leftover Chili
D--Easy Mexi Chicken

Wednesday
B--Overnight Oatmeal
L--Leftover Meatballs
D--Unrolled Rollatini

Thursday
B--Crockpot Apple Oatmeal
L--Ladybug Pasta
D--Chicken and Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese

Friday
B--Green Monster Smoothie
L--Leftover Mac and Cheese
D--Chicken Ranch Pizza

Saturday
B--?
L--?
D--Rigatoni di Gregorio

Sunday
B--?
L--??
D--Pasta Primavera

Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails