Thursday, May 8, 2008

Not Cooking related

So I have all these blogs and none of them are just for my random thoughts. So here ya go... one of the many random thoughts from SBF.

Thanks to Lauren, I am a google reader addict. I'm subscribed to Jen Lancaster's blog. I love it that she blogged about meeting "CANDACE MOTHERFUCKING BUSHNELL." I love it when famous people get all geeked up about meeting other famous people. Granted, I dunno how famous Jen Lancaster is outside of my nerdy book friends, but I think she's pretty awesome. Check out what she had to say here, and check out the one before that, called "Songs in the Key of Holy Shit!" for more on this same topic! LOL

1 comment:

Lauren said...

OMG I totally agree. I laughed out loud at that. I wish I could be her friend...

Related Posts with Thumbnails