Saturday, February 10, 2018

Chicken ravioli soup

I've been making this recipe for my kids for years. It was on a site called Disney Family Fun, which I really wish still existed.

So I don't again lose the recipe, here it is. Anne Coleman was the author.
Hands-On Time: 5 minutes
Ready In: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings



Ingredients
    8 cups chicken stock or broth
    1/2 cup diced carrot
    1/2 cup diced celery
    2 cups refrigerated mini cheese-stuffed ravioli
    1 cup cooked chicken – diced
    salt and pepper to taste
Directions
  1. Heat chicken stock in a soup pot to boiling; reduce heat and add carrot and celery.
  2. Simmer until vegetables are soft – about 20 minutes.
  3. Add ravioli and cook according to package directions — usually about a 5 minute simmer.
  4. Stir in cooked chicken, salt and pepper as desired and serve.

2 comments:

lisal said...

An important functions of your kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food and to perform related tasks including dishwashing.mr coffee repair troubleshooting

fox said...

This is a truly cool post. I love this kitchen. Totally the style would fit me.mr coffee repair troubleshooting

Related Posts with Thumbnails