Saturday, July 20, 2013

Parmesan Tomatoes

I wanted fried tomatoes, and went a little overboard in the produce aisle, buying a LOT of big beautiful, local beefsteak tomatoes.  (in my defense, these were delicious; I couldn't stop snacking on them!)

So I got creative, and made them two different ways.  There's this baked "fried" tomato recipe on allrecipes that I have made and LOVE, but I can never seem to find it there (of course I have it in my PAPER recipes, but I never thought to look there).  So I made these as the first method of making baked fried tomatoes.

These were tasty, but not quite what I was looking for.  They pretty much were nothing like fried tomatoes, other than they were tomatoes.

They were definitely good, and I'll have to give them another shot when I'm looking for something ooey and gooey and tomatoey.

Parmesan Tomatoes From allrecipes, NRWilson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails