Monday, October 15, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

**I don't know why this didn't post at 8am on 10/15, as planned...**

I resolve to post at least three times this week.  I have been cooking and photographing, but spending all day in front of a computer has kept it in my bag in the evening.  But I want to record the good stuff I've been making in the past few weeks, including a delicious apple cake!

Here's what's up this week...  a few things were on last week's menu, but didn't get made due to evening around here being SO CRAZY this year.  I hope we fall into a routine and things aren't so nuts sometime SOON.

Monday:
B:  Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal
L: Lasagna Wontons
D: Stir Fried Pork and Snow Peas
Tuesday:
B:  English Muffins
L:  Leftover Roast Chicken
D: Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches (Crock Pot)
Wednesday:
B:  Cottage Cheese and Fruit
L:  Pizza Quesadilla
D:  Monterey Chicken
Thursday:
B:  Apple Pancakes
L:  Sunbetter and Jelly
D:  Italian sliders
Friday:
B:  Waffles
L:  Chicken Ravioli Soup
D:  Pierogie Bake
Saturday:  Chicken Marsala Pasta
Sunday:  Jill Biden's chicken Parm

Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails