Monday, July 16, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Oh my goodness, do I ever have an overabundance of fresh produce this week!  Instead of sharing our CSA with a friend as I usually do, I got the WHOLE basket.  It's overflowing with corn and yellow squash, 8-ball squash, and cucumbers.  Meanwhile, my dad handed me a basket yesterday from his friend's garden of cubanelle peppers and a pumpkin shaped squash.


This week's menu reflects my (poor) attempts to use it up, try some new recipes, keep it healthful and easy!

Monday:  Pulled Pork with Cucumber Salad
Tuesday:  Sausage and Clams with Kale
Wednesday:  Corn and Zucchini Quesadillas with Eight Ball Squash Parmesan
Thursday:  Triggerfish with Spicy Lemon Caper Sauce
Friday:  Garlic Lime Chicken with Olives with Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary
Saturday:  Summer Spaghetti
Sunday:  Chicken Suiza Pockets

Have a great week; I just saw on the morning news that we're getting our fourth heat wave of the year this week.  Stay cool!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails