Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So they want the Dr. Seuss cake!

How funny that my little blog here is getting hits from all over the place as people look for Dr. Seuss cakes. Google Analytics says that this blog is getting way more hits than my blog about my adorable little boy (But I think that's a blip because I got a comment that wasn't listed on there... but I digress), and I imagine that's a large part of why.

People looking for something creative are probably disappointed when they find my little cake, but I was really really pleased with how it came out. I'm not at all an artist, so pulling off the little sketch of the Cat's hat thrilled me, and it was so much easier than my original plan.

So, some random thoughts as my brain spins trying to make sense of tonight's episode of Lost.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails