Monday, June 2, 2008

My first tag!! YIPPIE!!

I was tagged by my good buddy, Lauren over at La Cucina di Lauren! My first time!

The rules:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?
Drinking. Heavily. And illicitly. Ten years ago, I was a sophomore in college. By this time in the year, I was probably sitting on the beach in the hopes of for once being darker than my mother (who has a much deeper complexion). I was working at Fantasy Island in Beach Haven and dating someone very wrong for me.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Play with my son!
2. Go to Picture People with the girls
3. Make the TWD recipe for the week
4. Make dinner
5. Watch another episode of Lost

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Cheese and crackers
3. Ice cream
4. Cupcakes
5. Combos

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. All of these are house related! Gut and renovate our 1960's kitchen.
2. Install central air
3. New deck
4. Level and de moss ify our backyard
5. Make the layout of our bedroom make sense

Places I’ve lived:
1. Waretown, NJ
2. Newark, DE (college)
3. Edison, NJ (several apartments across town)
4. North Brunswick, NJ
5. Piscataway, NJ

Jobs I’ve had:
1. Babysitter
2. Waitress at Chi Chi's and Bennigan's
3. Old Navy
4. Arcade employee
5. McDonald's
6. High school Social Studies teacher

TAG! You’re it...
1. Erica
2. Kayte
3. Rachel
4. Julia and Tyler
5. April

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails