Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pizza Dough, Part 2

Tried again with the no rise dough I tried last week. This time, I didn't use the whole amount of dough made, opting to make a mini pizza with the leftovers. I put the mini in the freezer after baking to see how that works out.

This came out a lot nicer and less doughy. It was a much better amount.

I really want to find a pizza stone and a pizza peel. I've been wanting the tile Alton Brown mentioned on his show (he said it's like 99 cents, but I haven't been able to find the right stuff... a little more research and now I think I know what I need), and I discovered yesterday that Bed Bath and Beyond no longer sells pizza peels!

Anyway, back to the dough. It came out really nice, with the addition of some Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper. Even The Boy ate it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails