Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tuesdays with Dorie-The Most Extraordinary French Lemon Cream Tart

I have recently joined Tuesdays with Dorie. This is a blogging group that picks a recipe a week from the cookbook Baking: From my Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan.

This is my first attempt for this group, and the recipe picked is a doozy!

I've started making the dough for the crust. It's currently in the freezer, because I don't want to make the rest of the tart until tomorrow... why, you ask? Well, BAJ can bring the leftovers into work on Monday, so if I make it tonight, it might not last.

Here's some pictures of my progress on the dough. I started in the food processor, as instructed, but then discovered the bowl of mine is too small for this dough! So I had to transfer to a regular bowl and use a pastry cutter. OY.... my shoulders got really sore. It smelled fantastic, though!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails