2 chicken breasts
1 cup BBQ sauce
Homemade Pizza Crust (used our recipe, posted here)
1/2 large red onion
2 crushed garlic cloves
1/2 - 1 cup BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dice chicken breasts and pour 1 cup of BBQ sauce over the pieces. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Saute chicken pieces in skillet over medium high heat for 8-10 minutes, or until chicken has cooked through.
2. Prepare homemade pizza dough.
3. Meanwhile, saute chopped red onions and garlic in 1 tsp olive oil for 4-5 minutes, or until onions become more opaque.
3. Roll pizza crust onto pizza pan or baking stone. Top with 1/2 - 1 cup of BBQ sauce and spread around with spoon.
4. Top with cooked diced chicken and sauted red onions. (Top with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese!)
5. Bake about 20 minutes.
BAJ made this one, since I am not feeling well today. I also was feeling too ill to eat the dinner, but he said it was REALLY good. So, this is keeper in our house, and hopefully, I'll like it too!! :)